Q. Why Should I Take This Course?
If you fail the DMV knowledge test three times, you must take a course of instruction before DMV will allow you to take its test again. The 3x FAIL (DMV Driver's Manual) course satisfies this requirement.
Q. Who Is Eligible to Take the Course?
You can take the 3x FAIL
(DMV Driver's Manual) course
- If you are 18 years or older, then this course is for you!
- If you are under age 18, then you must have previously completed the classroom component of driver education consisting of 36 fifty-minute sessions, and provide proof of completion before you can enroll in the course.
Q. When Do I Have To Take a 3x FAIL Course?
There is no time limit for you to take a course. But you will not be allowed to take the DMV test again until you have successfully completed a course. Then you can take the DMV test again as many times as needed to pass.
Q. When Is the Course Offered?
The online course is convenient because you choose the time and place, anywhere you can access the internet.
The classroom course is offered on Saturdays, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm as scheduled. Click Here for the class schedule. It is held in our classroom at 4625 W. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230, located on bus lines near Willow Lawn.
Q. What Is the Cost of the Course?
There is a $125.00 cost for the online course.
The classroom course costs $150.00
Q. How Do I Register For the Course?
It's fast and simple!
- For the online course, go to www.dtwdrivingschool.org to register. Once you have completed the form, you can get started right away.
- To register for the classroom course, please call 804-918-6634.
- For help, please call 804-918-6634 from 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday, or
- Stop by our office at 4625 W. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230. We are glad to help!